Shopify’s ecommerce platform offers business owners Shopify apps to extend the store’s functions and improve customer experience. Shopify apps can help you send across personalized push notifications, manage stock inventory, collect reviews, send emails, or manage product shipping.
But the fact is there are hundreds of Shopify apps available across all categories and selecting one for your store can be daunting.
To help you make things easier, Rentech Digital has come up with its suggestions of the ten best Shopify apps to increase sales in 2022. These apps that are listed are the best in class and offer you features to boost conversions and profits. Let’s start here.
Oberlo is a dropshipping toolkit available on Shopify App Store. It is available in 6 languages and offers 24*7 customer support. The app enables dropshippers to sell products ranging from toys, beauty, fashion, electronics, and much more on their Shopify e-commerce store.
Features of Oberlo dropshipping app:
- It has a wholesale catalog of products specifically for the Shopify store
- You can find products that you want to sell complete with supplier details here
- It helps you to import the products directly into your Shopify store
- After a customer places an order on your site, the app automatically transfers it to the dropshipping supplier.
- It allows users to search for saleable items from AliExpress
- Store owners can manage their inventory and customize the listing
- Orders can be tracked in real-time
Oberlo offers a free plan with limited functionalities. If you pay $29.90 per month, you get unlimited monthly orders, a product limit of 30,000, bulk orders, and shipment tracking.
One of the best Shopify apps to increase sales, Mailchimp is an all-in-one tool to manage your email marketing campaign. You can sync your Shopify customers, orders, and products to Mailchimp.
Features of Mailchimp email marketing app for Shopify:
- Its CRM (customer relationship manager) features help you to stay connected with your customers.
- It has pre-designed email templates for everything from welcoming shoppers, promotions, follow-up after a sale, to personalized recommendations.
- Send emails to thousands of shoppers in one go
- Create email marketing campaigns with A/B testing
- Set up email automation such as welcome emails, abandoned cart emails, feedback emails, and product recommendation emails.
- Its analysis report shows clicks, open rates, bounce rates, social activity, and purchases. Track the performance of emails to optimize campaigns and make well-informed decisions.
It is free to install for 2000 contacts. The subscription plan starts at $11 per month for 500 contacts and this includes everything in the free plan plus email templates, custom branding, A/B testing, and 24/7 email & chat support.
Outfy helps you to automate social media posting. You can create product posts and promote them on various social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Features of the Outfy Shopify app:
- Easy to create animated GIFs, videos, and photo collages of products
- Post them on various social media platforms through Outfy
- The Autopilot feature helps to schedule posting
- Customized and themed templates
- Helps in creating better hashtags with the posts for wider outreach
Outfy is available for free that allows 2 product posts per day automatically. The $15 per month plan allows automatic product posts, collage, GIF creation, and live support. If you want to create promotional product videos, you have to opt for either the $30 or $60 per month plans.
4. SEO Manager
SEO Manager makes it easy for you to implement SEO measures to help your Shopify store rank better in search engine results. It takes control of how search engines see your store and gives you real-time feedback on your SEO efforts.
Features of SEO Manager:
- It integrates with Google Search Console Analytics and gives real-time SEO feedback on how your site is performing
- Other features are sitemap management, title template, index/no index, image alt text issues, redirect on “out of stock”, advanced meta settings, Google Page Speed integration, and SEO issue scans and suggestions.
- It allows you to create custom meta tags, titles, keywords, and website descriptions.
- It tests and previews how your site will perform in the ranking system
It offers a 7-day free trial. The $20 per month subscription offers super-charged SEO tools, JSON-LD structured data support, and broken link management.
Let the debate on web push notifications vs email marketing continue. Just as MailChimp helps you in email marketing for your Shopify Store, PushOwl helps you in managing web push notifications.
Features of PushOwl:
- Build a subscriber list of Shopify store shoppers
- Segment subscribers using attributes such as location and order history to send personalized notifications
- Send instant and highly-visible push notifications
- Set up automated welcome notifications, restock notifications, and abandoned cart reminders
- Send promotions about products, discounts, and collections
- Set up a flash sale by adding expiry time to stop sending time-sensitive campaigns
The basic plan is free. The Business plan starts at $19 per month or $180 billed annually. It contains all basic features plus abandoned cart automation, shipping notification, email reports, hero image support, and subscriber details.
One of the best Shopify apps to increase sales, Stamped.io collects product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews, and all types of user-generated content for your Shopify store.
Features of Stamped.io:
- You can collect product reviews, photo & video reviews, Instagram Shoppable gallery, community questions & answers, checkout reviews, and reviews from FB Messenger, AliExpress, and many more.
- It allows sharing of user-generated content to Google, Facebook, Instagram, Walmart, and Twitter.
- It lets your customers search for reviews
- You can send reminders to shoppers to encourage them to post and share reviews
- It allows you to incentivize photo and video reviews
- You can also create Facebook & Instagram retargeting ads with reviews
- You can offer product recommendations by upselling similar products
The Stamped.io Lite plan is available for free. The Basic plan has a 7-day trial and starts at $23 per month. It allows 200 orders per month, photo reviews, checkout reviews, customer attributes, inline-SEO, social sharing, and comments.
7. Referral Candy
Referral Candy helps Shopify store owners build brand loyalty through referral programs. It allows you to automate referral programs, track results, and minimize coupon fraud.
Features of Referral Candy:
- Existing consumers can be recruited to your referral program using post-purchase popups and emails.
- It sends rewards automatically to customers who have made successful referrals.
- It identifies and reviews customers with suspicious transactions
- You receive an alert when referral codes are leaked on coupon sites
- You can also run an automated affiliate program by offering cash rewards as commission for affiliates.
Referral Candy offers a 30-day free trial. Its Premium plan is at $49 per month plus commissions on successful referrals.
ShipStation is one of the best Shopify apps to increase sales by automating shipping and boosting customer satisfaction. It gets you discounted shipping rates from selected carriers. You can compare prices and delivery times with real-time rate information. It lets you choose from 50+ different global carrier services especially if you have to ship products to customers worldwide.
Features of ShipStation:
- It negotiates rates with carriers like UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, Australia Post, and many more.
- Refunds, cancellations, and line item changes are synced with the import list to help you avoid unnecessary orders.
- It gives you control and insight into all of your orders at every stage of the shipping process from different selling channels.
- It makes the packing easy by quickly importing and displaying product details needed to ship such as item name, SKU, weight, and images.
- After shipping label creation, it transmits the carrier, tracking number, and shipping status back to you and your customer
- It provides live shipping rates and delivery timeframes on the Shopify checkout page.
It offers a 30-day free trial with external charges as billed by the shipping providers. The Starter plan is at $9 per month for 50 shipments and the Bronze plan is for $29 per month for 500 shipments across unlimited selling channels. Then for higher shipments, you have the Gold and Enterprise plans too.
9. PageFly Landing Page Builder
PageFly Landing Page Builder app allows you to build landing pages for your marketing campaigns. You can create various page types such as product pages, pricing pages, FAQ pages, Contact Us pages, blog pages, and so on. It uses a simple drag-and-drop editor tool to help you design the page layout. This is perfect if you want your Shopify store to look different from others since all Shopify themes tend to look the same.
Features of PageFly Landing Page Builder:
- You can create landing pages perfect for your marketing campaigns.
- You can create various pages using their custom page templates
- It allows you to use alt text on images, use proper heading tags, and write a good meta description for the new page created.
- You can also start building pages from scratch by dragging and dropping elements onto the page.
The free plan allows you to build only one page per page type. The paid plan starting from $19 per month allows you to build more than one page per page type.
10. Vitals: All-in-One Marketing
This Vitals Shopify app, though hefty on the pocket, combines the power of many apps into one superpower app. It offers product review management, upselling, visitor replays, currency conversion, and many other features.
Features of Vitals Shopify app:
It allows you to import unlimited AliExpress reviews with photos especially useful for dropshipping. You can request shoppers for reviews after the order delivery and also highlight the featured reviews to boost conversions.
Upsell & cross-sell campaigns-
This app helps you to upsell and cross-sell products during checkout. It allows you to use the product bundle builder to clear slow-moving stock. You can take pre-orders for out-of-stock products and show customers Buy One Get One (BOGO) offers. With this app, you can also provide volume discounts.
It automatically converts prices to 160+ local currencies. It redirects visitors to the local version of your store based on the geo-location of the customer device.
- You can use sticky Add to Cart buttons to increase conversions
- It allows you to create stock scarcity FOMO and countdown timer
- You can add a cart reverse timer to nudge visitors to make a faster checkout
- You can watch live visitor sessions.
- It helps you to show recently viewed products and ‘frequently bought together’ products.
- You can offer customer support through Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, SMS, etc.
- You can use popups, announcement bars, or Spin the Wheel to collect coupons.
It offers a 30-day free trial. The paid plan starts at $29.99 per month.
These are just the ten best Shopify apps to increase sales. There are thousands of apps available on the Shopify App Store and you have to select the one that is necessary for your business. At Rentech Digital, we always suggest clients go through the reviews before selecting any Shopify app. Anyone can build free Shopify app and put it out for the benefit of store owners. But, ultimately you have to decide if it is essential for your business and if it is worth subscribing to it to make your sales better.
Related link :- What is Guest Blogging Services? And Why it is important for SEO