Rule-based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad.
– Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to the proxy server.
– Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices.
– Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
– Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
– Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
– Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
– Local DNS Mapping.
– Work on cellular networks.
– Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
– Perform URL rewrite.
– Fully IPv6 supports.
– Script filter supports.
– Multi-level forward proxy.
– Support kcptun, cloak, gost, v2ray plugins.
– Support DNS over HTTTPS, DNS over TLS, DNS over QUIC.
Jan 29, 2022 Version 2.2.0
* fix domain keyword order issue
* fix domain resolve in app issue
* fix group server test issue
* fix hysteria alpn length issue
* fix naiveproxy padding argument issue
* fix openssl cert verify issue
* fix reject rule result save issue
* fix url rewrite rule reject issue
* fix vmess quic url parse issue
Shadowrocket is a paid app for iOS published in the System Maintenance list of apps, part of System Utilities.
The company that develops Shadowrocket is Shadow Launch Technology Limited. The latest version released by its developer is 2.2.0. This app was rated by 8 users of our site and has an average rating of 1.5.
To install Shadowrocket on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2022-01-29 and was downloaded 13997 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Shadowrocket as malware or if the download link for the iOS app with the id 932747118 is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Shadowrocket on your iOS device:
Click on the Continue to App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
Once the Shadowrocket is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you’ll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
After Shadowrocket ipa is downloaded, you’ll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.