How to say get well soon in a funny way
When someone is sick, we all want them to get well as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the length of their recovery can depend on what is wrong with them and the severity. Getting well after a few days of time off from work is a little easier than being at death’s door or recovering from an extended stay in the hospital. In this list, I have gathered over different ways to say “get well soon” that are sentimental and comical that can easily go with funny get well soon cards. I hope you find one or two that you like. If any of you have some funny ones of your own, let me know!
1) Get well soon. I hate to ask, but do you want anything while I’m out?
2) Get well soon! If I had the flu, would you kiss me too? Just kidding. But please do get well soon.
3) Get well soon! The doctor said that we should see some improvement in your attitude in no time! You’re so tough.
4) Greetings from the other side of the bedpan…get well soon! Your turn is next…we’re just waiting for you to be ready.
5) I have your crutches in a closet…my lunch is almost made…if you’re ready to go, let me know, and I’ll start the car.
6) Get well soon! You make me sick with your non-stop coughing! Why do you insist on earning money by selling blood? It isn’t worth it…I’ll get better; give me time to recover.
7) Get well soon. I haven’t been in the bathroom much lately because I want to hang out with you. But you are driving me crazy!
8) Get well soon! I hate to ask, but do you want anything while I’m out? If it were up to me, I’d bring you herpes on a paper plate…how about some chicken soup?
9) Get well soon. Just think of how much more awesome it will be when we can hug each other and not worry about passing germs back and forth! This way, if anyone gets sick in the future, they’ll know what they’re up against.
10) Get well soon. I’m so excited to go out and visit you at the hospital. Please tell me if you want me to bring anything along when I come, like toilet paper, paper towels, soap…and a fork! Ooh! And sunglasses too.
11) Get well soon! Please don’t cough on me when I visit…that might be the only way you’ll get better faster.
12) Get well soon! How about some chicken soup? No one likes cold chicken soup… microwave it for 10 or 20 seconds, and it will taste great! If there’s any leftover, save it for me when I visit.
13) Get well soon. I haven’t been in the bathroom much lately because I want to hang out with you. But you are driving me crazy!
14) Get well soonn! I’ve always wanted to kiss a sick person; now I can cross that off my bucket list. Any more kisses for me?
15) Get well soon! Even though you might not feel like eating right now, it’s good for you…after all, suck it up, buttercup! Someone should cry only when they run out of whipped cream. Trust me.
16) Greetings from the other side of the bedpan…get well soon! Life is good; I’ve got a lot to live for. Yes, I’m afraid you’ll die before me…and the world will suffer without you!
17) Get well soon! Guess what? You don’t have to go to work anymore. That’s right! Stay here; I’ll take care of everything while you get better. And don’t worry about not earning any money…I’ll make sure that you get paid enough, so no one has to ask where your money came from.
18) Get well soon. Your face is so hot that I’m worried I’ll catch whatever you have.
19) Get well soon! I accidentally cut myself one time in the kitchen, and it took quite a while for me to recover…maybe longer than it will take for you to get better!
20) Get well soon! Do you need anything? How about some chicken soup? It’s cold out, so I thought of making some chicken noodle soup instead. Let me know if you think that sounds good or if there’s something else you’d rather have instead.
21) Get well soon. My heart is breaking when I think about you going to work again…I’m afraid you’ll get seriously sick like me and die too early!
22) Get well soon! I’ve always wanted to kiss a person with a fever; now I can cross that off my bucket list. Any more kisses for me?
23) Greetings from the other side of the bedpan…get well soon! Hopefully, I won’t be sick for very long, but just in case…I’ll be praying for you. As if there were any doubt about what’s important in life.
Decide on the amount of time you’d like to spend together before you say your goodbyes and let the guests know they can come and go at will – each guest is expected to get a brief update from you on how the ill person is doing. If you are a guest you can send your well wishes earlier with free get well ecards with sendwishonline.com.
Each new day bodrum eskort brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hang in there; better days are coming.
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
Know God promises to give strength when you need it and that we are praying for you to have power and peace as you face health challenges.
Your all in a way funny get well messages are here to set your loved ones’s mood. If you are far from them then must use funny get well cards from sendwishonline’s site that is quick and best. You are now ready to copy and paste this message on your cards.
Perfect media with the perfect Group cards