NEET phase 2 registration today: Check ideal times, final guidelines
NEET PG exam 2022: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for postgraduate (NEET PG 2022) exam are visiting be held today, May 21 within the morning.
Candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website of the National Board of Examination (NBE)– nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2022:
Exam day guidelines: Candidates must carry their admit cards print out with affixed passport-size photographs. One id proof this type of as passport, Aadhaar card, voter id, pan card etc .
Candidates are prohibited to want calculators, smartwatch, or electronic devices inside the examination hall Besides, candidates must avoid wearing any reasonably jewellery inside the examination hall.
The NEET PG exam candidates recognized that there was an insufficient gap to prep for the exam.
Active Mobile Number to receive Enrolment No, SMS-based notifications/communications associated with the exam. Computer with internet connectivity.
passport size photograph (jpg file size: 10 kb to 200 kb); post card size photograph (4″ x6″) (jpg file size: 10 kb– 200 kb).
Signature (jpg file size: 4kb – 30kb); paw thumb impression (jpg file size:10 kb-200 kb).
Class X pass certificate (pdf file size: 50 kb to 300kb).
Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/ EWS etc); (pdf file size: 50kb to 300kb) & PwBD certificate (pdf file size: 50kb to 300kb).
Citizenship certificate/Embassy certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb),.
Debit/ master card for online fee payment. One needs to choose the examination center.
The way to Apply Online for the NEET Exam
How to do registration?
Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
NEET 2022 Selection Process. The offline test will comprise of 4 subjects. Each subject will comprises two sections. Section A will comprises 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of those 15 Questions, candidates can favor to attempt any 10 Questions. All the candidates who successfully clear the cut-offs of the respective medical colleges are eligible to hitch that college at the discretion of the faculty authority.
All India Quota Seats.
State Authorities Quota Seats. Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities. State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in camera Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Private University. Central Pool Allocation Seats. AIIMS Institutes across India/JIPMER. NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria. The candidate must make sure that he/she fulfills the NEET eligibility criteria set by NTA.
Age Limit: – what
He/she has finished 17 years old at the time of admission
NEET 2022 Exam Date. The official date for the NEET Exam is 17th July 2022. NEET 2022 Admit Card.
The basic Education qualifications required for this are:
- The candidate must have appeared for the 12th class examination which is considered as a qualifying examination to sit for the NEET. If any candidate did not pass the 12th examination, he/she is not eligible to take admission in Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English
- The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Preprofessional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the NEET eligibility criteria set by NTA. Any candidate who does not meet any of the eligibility criteria, his/her application will be rejected by the authority, and application fees will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
NEET 2022 Selection Process
NEET will be conducted only in one stage. The offline test will comprise of four subjects. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same. All the candidates who successfully clear the cut-offs of the respective medical colleges are eligible to join that college at the discretion of the college authority. Admissions to all seats of Undergraduate Medical / Dental Courses will be done through NEET (UG) – 2022. The following are the seats available under different quotas:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
- All seats including NRI Quota as well as Management Quota, in private unaided/aided minority / non-minority medical colleges.
- AIIMS Institutes across India/JIPMER.
NEET 2022 Cut Offs
The NEET cut-off marks vary every year as there are a lot of factors determining it. The cut-off marks announcement depends on which medical college you are willing to apply to. The cut-off marks are different for every community category. Given below are factors over which cutoff depends:
- The total number of candidates: If there are a lot of candidates who have applied for an examination, then the Cut Off increases due to an increase in competition.
- The difficulty level of the exam: If the written test is difficult i.e. it has a greater number of hard questions than the moderate or easy questions, the Cut Off decreases accordingly.
- Performance of the candidates: Depending on how well most of the candidates who took the exam have performed, the cut-off for medical college is likely to vary that year.