Due to the busy schedule of today, most people do not pay attention to their body. Due to which the body gets some disease. To keep the body away from diseases, it is necessary to practice yoga, pranayama etc.
Due to this, the immunity system of your body becomes strong and you also stay away from obesity. In the last few articles, we have told you about many types of exercises and yoga asanas. Today we will give you information related to Pranayama.
There are eight limbs of yoga, out of which the fourth part is pranayama and it has many types. For example – Agni Pradipta, Ekand Stambh, Sitkari, Agni Pranayama etc. You may not have heard all these names, but you must have heard the name of another type of Anulom-Vilom.
The practice of makes you powerful and enthusiastic. Doing this regularly brings clarity in the mind, good health is created. That’s why we should do it regularly, but before doing it, once we know the Rules.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India.
Rules of Pranayama: Must know before practicing it.
Do it in the morning:
- The best time to do Pranayama is in the morning. At this time it gives special benefits.
- Whenever you practice Pranayama in the morning, your stomach should be completely clean.
Do it in a clean place:
- Always choose a clean and flat place for doing pranayama.
- Never do it on an empty ground, before doing it, it is necessary to lay a mat, yoga mat or carpet on the ground.
Do empty stomach:
- Not only yoga, pranayama should also be practiced on an empty stomach. The rules of Yoga and Pranayama are almost the same
- Food should not be eaten for 2 hours before and 2 hours after doing pranayama. And for water also, a gap of half an hour should be kept.
Do mindfully when you are sick:
- By practicing pranayama, you can stay away from many diseases.
- But if you have any kind of disease, then do it only after taking the conclusion from the doctor.
- Because in some diseases it is forbidden to do it.
With a stress free body, do:
- Your body should be completely lose while doing pranayama. There should not be any tension in it.
- While doing this, keep the spine straight, it will be wrong if you sit in a bent position.
- Your face should also be straight and there should not be any thoughts in the mind.
- Above you have learned the Rules of Pranayama. With these rules, you will be satisfied that what you are doing is right and you will definitely get the benefit of it.
Yoga and Pranayama are very effective and suitable means to stay mentally and physically healthy. Therefore friends, the support of yoga and pranayama is the best and most beneficial for a healthy body.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.