The Standard Baths is a large size tub that offers rejuvenating bath experience. Baths are not a new thing. Perhaps the history of the earliest pipework for bathing goes back to 3300 BC. Over time, there were a lot of changes in both material and shapes. The clawfoot bathtub was very popular in the late 19th century. In the times of the industrial revolution, bathing became a fashion in the UK. Most of the bathtubs at that time were manufactured with tin, copper, or cast iron. Although showers have increasingly become popular in the last few decades, baths are again at the peak of their popularity.
The one reason for this popularity is that people have now realized that it can be a good addition to their healthy routine. It has become even more important in the times of COVID-19 that we adopt a lifestyle that includes all the healthful activities. As bathing can offer many benefits ranging from relaxation and better breathing, it can be great for everyone.
The size of the Standard Baths
In case we consider the size of the bathtub under discussion with the average size available in the UK, we will realize it’s from the large bath size range. The Standard Baths can be a suitable large size for any normal bathroom. However, you should choose a tub based on the overall size of your bathroom. The small size range starts from 1400mm. For a compact size bathroom, you can go even smaller size. Most of the households have these 1700 mm standard size baths in their family bathrooms. The range of large or standard size starts from it. So, it is a reasonable size bath that offers a highly relaxing bath experience.
The Design and Shape of the Standard Baths
The design and shape of any bath are important as it affects comfort and aesthetics. If a bath is poorly shaped or doesn’t have a suitable design for you, you cannot have a good bath in it. The 1800mm length falls in the large-size bath category and is available in different styles to cater to the needs of various customer segments. You may find both single and double-ended styles in this category. That can be round, square, straight, edged in style.
Other Features of Standard Baths
Other features of this bathtub are discussed here
- The Standard Baths’ large-size bath offers a highly relaxing bath experience. There is enough space available to lay in the tub and maneuver. If you are looking for a great experience and a good soak within the budget range, this tub can be an excellent choice for you.
- The 1800mm size looks and feels spacious from the outside. Depending on the shape and design you choose, it can enhance the overall comfort of the bath. If you want to install an overhead shower then, p a shaped bath within this range will be a practical choice for such a purpose. However, if you go for the simple straight edge bath, its sill has enough room to offer a good shower while standing in the bathtub.
- The availability of different shapes in both single and double-ended bath styles in this range makes them highly flexible to make a choice. So, you can choose the shape you like most based on the layout of your bathroom.
- The 1800mm size bath is very appealing to the eyes. Its large size and spacious look easily make it a centerpiece in any space. That’s why it can be a great choice for all contemporary and modern bathrooms.
Browse Standard Baths range from Royal Bathrooms UK
In the previous sections, we have discussed the salient features of the Standard Baths, making it a preferred choice for a bathroom. The large size bath category starts from this size. You have a wide range of options to choose from, from different styles available for this bath size. It may include straight, round, square, or p shapes baths. All of our bath range is manufactured with acrylic, which makes it highly durable and lightweight. In addition to that, despite being sleek, these are highly economical. If you are looking for any bathroom fittings and fixtures, you can visit our website to purchase.
Get a curved bath to treat handicapped users at your home
You may want to check out the curved bath if you or someone in your family has special needs. Not only are these baths available for people with different physical difficulties, but they are also beautifully designed in almost any ambiance in many situations. However, there are many things you should remember if you choose one of these bowls. You are not only operating but will also be excellent in your home, by choosing the appropriate options.
Decide entrance in the bath
First, you must worry about what kind of handicapped bath you will buy. Many of the curved baths need to see how a person enters them and leaves them. In some cases, safe bath showers may be equipped with rails, which can help the individual enter or leave the bath alone. In other cases, you can sunken down the bath with steps in the bathroom, or you might have to walk up the stairs.
Many of them are also provided with optional elements to make them more functional, including a shower kit. Some of the rods attach and hold in hand, and other curved Baths can fit independently with handicaps. Make sure that the bath is somehow closed if there is a separate shower that you do not slip away from a wet floor.
Select flexibility and save space
Probably you do not think you are getting a full bath soak and space-saving. In general, it takes space to add a deeper bath. Not valid for a bath curved. Even if you are not in excellent condition, these bathrooms can work in little bathrooms and other rooms.
- The curved bath design provides enough water depth and requires little surface space. Most types of soaking baths can also use in or in the traditional independent style. However, it does not take much room spatially or visually.
- There are two designs of curved baths: drop-in or freestanding. A little more preparation is required for Pattern Drop. The majority mount in a frame that was previously built-in often designed like tiled or wood. On the other hand, you can sit in freestanding valves on the edge of your floor.
- Curved soaking pipes are some material choices. In traditional wood you were always able to purchase it, as often did in Japan, or modern materials such as acrylic and fiberglass. Even if more expensive, cast iron may also remain an option.
A little change can bring a huge impact
Whether or not you think it is a common practice for people to buy a round disabled bath. If installed, you may have to look or adjust some finish to your décor. It is not all that hard to renovate one of those safety tubs. It usually happens to a professional at about 400 pounds.
They come here, prepare the whole area, and blend the bath after any repair. Normally, the difference between the curved bath that came straight from the plant and completed is unknown. You can also install round handicap curved baths to give your family member a very special consideration area. It can enjoy not only by the entire family; because they are too big, you will find that this is a great place to sit and drink for a while.
Curved bath at the Royal Bathrooms
The vintage Curved Bath will provide elegance and a touch of a different time. The bathroom provides luxury and function. The style must maintain and update. Finally, select a retailer who will provide you with additional free home delivery and a cart guarantee. Google now!