Many users come across QuickBooks error 6094 while starting the QuickBooks desktop application. The error usually pops up on the screen with a message, “An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to start the database server that manages access to the QuickBooks company file.”
Many users come across QuickBooks error 6094 while starting the QuickBooks desktop application. The error usually pops up on the screen with a message, “An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to start the database server that manages access to the QuickBooks company file.” The error occurs due to some interference of security applications installed on the computer. Read the blog till the end to get detailed information on QuickBooks error 6094 and quick fixes to resolve it.
If you need an immediate solution to fix QuickBooks error 6094, then get assistance from the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by giving us a call at our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430.
Quick Fixes for QuickBooks error 6094
The troubleshooting procedure given below will help you resolve the error:
Solution 1. Update QuickBooks to its latest version
The steps given below will help you update QuickBooks manually:
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Select the Windows Start menu.
- Search for QuickBooks Desktop and right-click the icon.
- Select the Run as administrator option.
- When the No Company Open screen appears, go to the Help menu.
- Select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to the Options tab and click Mark All.
- Select Save.
- Click on the Update Now tab and mark the Reset Update checkbox.
- To start the download, select Get Updates.
Note :- if you are working on QuickBooks Desktop and suddenly your outlook email not working. that’s means you need to fix your outlook issue. follow this article QuickBooks outlook is not responding to resolve this issue. if you still facing this issue contact us for step by step troubleshooting guide.
If you still get the error, move on to the next step.
Solution 2. Use the QuickBooks repair tool
We suggest back up the company file using the following steps before running the repair tool:
- Open the QuickBooks desktop application.
- Click on the File menu and choose Switch to Single-user mode.
- Go to the File menu again and select Back up Company.
- Next, select Create Local Backup.
- Within the window, select Local Backup and then Next.
- Move to the Local Backup Only section, select Browse and choose the location where you want to save your backup company file.
- Click OK and then Save it.
Now, run the repair tool:
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features and then Uninstall a Program.
- Choose QuickBooks from the list of programs.
- Click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Continue and then Next.
- Select Repair.
- At last, click Finish.
This brings us to the end of this blog. We hope you find it helpful in resolving QuickBooks error 6094. If the error continues after troubleshooting, get in touch with the QuickBooks technical support team by calling us on our helpline number. They will assist you with advanced troubleshooting for the same.
Related article:- How to fix qbcfmoniterservices not running on this computer