What is a WooCommerce aco Variation Swatch?
Aco Variation Swatches for WooCommerce is essentially a variation of an individual product.
The main use for aco Variation Swatches is for offering different colors, sizes, or styles.
This is helpful for shops that sell products in different colors and want to make it easier for shoppers to find the product they are looking for.
It also helps buyers narrow down their options by providing a variety of choices before they buy a product.
This can help reduce the number of items that shoppers need to look through before shopping online instead of going to a physical store.
Variation Swatches can be added manually or automatically created by using the WooCommerce Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
How to Use Variation Swatches
Aco Variation Swatches for WooCommerce come with three default templates, but you can also customize them to your needs. For instance, you can change the colors of the templates and add more templates to any one template.
It is important that each variation has a unique name so that when customers click on it, they are taken to the correct product page with corresponding product information and options for their selection.
- You can go into the product edit screen, select an option as a variation, and then select all the attributes to include in that variation.
- You can go into the product edit screen, select an option as a variation, and then use the “Add Variation” button at the top of this section to create a second variation with different attributes.
You could have Athletic sneakers available in size 8 or size 9 with three colors: black, red, and blue.
The variation swatches are the best option to your product pages.
Tips for using a variation swatches
The first thing we should keep in mind is that an important part of our design process is knowing how to choose the right colors. We can’t just slap any color on something and hope it looks good.
Here are some tips
- Choose 2 or 3 colors that work well together from a single swatch, and use them in your design with different shades, tints, and tones.
- Choose a single color from a swatch and use it in different shades, tints, or tones throughout your design to create depth.
- Start with colors that are similar to each other.
- Use colors that give off a sense of trustworthiness and sincerity.
- Limit the number of colors you use. An infographic with more than six colors appears dizzy and is difficult to read.
- Avoid using too many warm colors (reds and oranges) as this makes text harder to read on the site.
- Make sure you’re aware of their style and color palettes before making your purchase
Variation swatches should be used as the last step in your design process. They allow for consistency, but make sure not to include too many colors because this will make it hard to change the product colors later.
Variation swatches should also be created as separate files from your product files, so different people can work on them without overwriting each other’s work.
In conclusion –
The future of woocommerce can be bright if we use these new tools to our advantage. These tools will help us deliver a better product to our shoppers.